Thought I’d chime in as well. Most of my wheel sets have been built by me
the last few years. Always 32h I’m 6,1 and spent most of the last 5 years
between 215 and 245. I have only broken one spoke in those 5 years and it
was one of those fat aluminum Industry 9 spokes on a mountain bike, not
built by me. Not saying it has anything to do with build quality either.
Sapim double butted 2.0/1.8 32h, just love ‘em.

Rob in NW Ar