Only 21 61.5cm Homers left...I would get one of those if I were buying.

Funny story (to me, anyway). My Atlantis purchase last August started with
me calling Rivendell about when the next Homers would be in (these are
those next Homers). The Atlantis has worked out perfectly as my commuter,
carry-stuff bike and I wanted something lighter/zippier for "spirited"
riding (to borrow a Jan Heine word). I saved up my money over the summer
and had enough stashed to buy a Homer frame in this release. I was going to
pay for prep and stash the frame in my basement over the winter while I
picked up components a few at a time. I was really looking forward to the
project when a PERFECT older Sam Hillborne popped up on eBay within driving
distance of me at the end of October. I got it and I love it. I'm a little
sad that I'm not taking part in the Homer sale today, but I know that my
Sam is really a bit of a better fit in a lot of ways.

Ben in Omaha