This sale is a heck of a lot different than the Platy and Appaloosa
releases. It's been two hours and there are frames available in every size!

If anyone goes in on a Homer grab you some of these US-made brass barrel
adjusters for your downtube cable
stops:
http://kirkframeworks.com/models-and-accessories/brass-derailleur-adjusters/