I read a review of a Riv Road in Bicycling magazine in the late 90’s and that
review led me to research Rivendell bicycles. That research led me to the BOB
group which soon lead to a custom order for an All Rounder being placed.

Grant made a lot of sense to me in his bike designs and philosophy and I am
definitely someone who values craftsmanship and buying something meant to be
used for a lifetime.

Since then I have had a Rambouillet and currently also have a Hubbuhubbuh
tandem. The newer Riv offerings don’t do much for me. I am considering picking
up a “fast” road bike at some point and a Roadeo is one of the candidates. That
is one current model that I do like.

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone