Jason - I knew you’d choose the Hillborne. I know it’s your #1 but most would
guess the Bombadil because I think it gets most of your miles!

Joyce - I would love Clementine decals.

Joe - Oh, you flatter me. I think you came up with a dropped tube aside from my
input but I do stand by mixtes as #1 best bike ever. You just can’t regret a
mixte. #toptubeswhoneedsem

I love the photos you all are sending. Thanks for contributing! And keep ‘em
coming.