Hmmm. I have already responded but now I'm thinking.. Gus Boots would be a
great pick. I could go literally anywhere, just not especially fast, and
carry anything I could want to. Probably run 50ish mm tires and fenders
most of the time, but swap on some 2.6" knobbies for trail rides. Hmmm.
Yes, that would do nicely.

And has the low TT!

Let's be honest though my answer will change every day which is why I have
five bikes.