Just chiming in, as a 5'2" owner of a 47cm Saluki...  (52cm effective top
tube on that, with a 72-degree seat-tube angle.)  Set up as a traditional
road bike (although with a very short-reach stem, given that I have quite
short arms).

Also to say that my first Riv purchase was a 48cm first-gen (possibly
second-gen?) Hillborne. Maybe I bought it from Riv in 2009 or so? It was
shortly after the start of the financial crisis...  Anyway, I figured that,
well, of course a 48cm frame would fit...  And thus started my journey into
better understanding bicycle geometry.  That Hillborne has an effective top
tube of 54cm. Even set up as a flat-bar bike, it was wayyyy to long for me.
It now belongs to my 5'8" boyfriend; it's set up as a touring bike with
road bars and he uses it for touring and gravel.  He loves that bike, and
it fits him like a dream...

Long story short, if you are 5'2" or so and want to set up a Rivendell
*with road handlebars*, you'll need an early-generation Saluki/Hilson or
early-gen Atlantis.

(All that said, I once had a very-very small 1981 Nishiki Olympic 12.
Tiny. With 27" wheels. That was a beautiful fit!  I still regret selling
that! So, somewhere out there, there are v. small UJBs that will absolutely
work for quite short riders!)

I wish you all the luck in the world!

Liz S.
Washington, DC