I've got a 52 cm Rambouillet (26" wheels) that I could part with if it
helps someone. Geometry charts are around on Cyclofiend, iirc or the way
back machine, or I have them on paper somewhere. You can DM me with any
interest.  It's pretty roadish, but takes up to 38 mm tires if you want to
hit dirt/gravel.

Bruce
"The Prattville Bike Shop."