I have a Carradice Pendleton for everyday use-it is a really nice mid-sized
bag. I also have a Nelson Longflap for times when I need more capacity, and
I really like the longflap feature. I really like the simple, functional
and durable aesthetic of Carradice. That being said, I could see the
advantages of a modern version like Swift or Bags x Bird. Someday I hope to
have a Waxwing custom saddlebag, which might be the best of both worlds.
Randy
Wisconsin