I've got a few Acorn bags.  The medium and tall rando bags are the best I
have seen, if you want to consider a front rack bag and are willing to
commit to a decaleur.  The saddle bags are good too, but more on par with
competition.  The only fault I give Acorn is that they are hard to get,
though it seems this is a small two person side-hustle, so you cannot
really blame them for this.

I have some Sackville bags and they are pretty nice.  I have no complaints
here, but the fabric does not seem quite as durable, though I think this
might be an unfair statement.  I've never had a Sackville fail on me before
and the quality is good.  That said, if I were going to ride across the
country and needed a saddlebag to last those miles, I would probably go
with the Acorn.

I also have two Minnehaha bags.  I picked them up about a decade ago for a
very cheap price.  I think they were on clearance for about $25.  Without a
support, I am not a fan, as they have a tendency to sway due to a lack of
reinforcement.  I like them with the bagman support I picked up.

Surprisingly, I don't think I have ever seen a Carradice in person, though
I hear good things about them.

Best regards,
Matt in Oswego