We have a Thule 4 rack, swing away. I don't recall the exact model.

It's fine and does the job. If I'm loading 4 bikes (2 + 2 kids bikes), I
need to take off baskets and sometimes have challenges with handlebars
getting in the way. (Our bikes have albatross hbars.) If we had road bikes
with drop bars (on the narrow side), the rack would be easy to load.

I do like that it swings out of the way to allow easy access to the
back/rear hatch.

If you're loading two bikes on the Helium 3 (designed for 3 bikes), I think
it'll be pretty easy to load. When I load 2 bikes on my 4-bike rack, it's
very easy.

Tray rack might be easier, but four-bike trays are huge.

Good luck!
shoji
Arlington MA