I owned a Thule Aero Helium for a while. It did the job but I didn’t really
care for it. I have a lot of weird bikes so the fact that the rack holds the
bikes by the seat and top tubes didn’t work well for some bikes. I tried the
top tube adapter they make but that wasn’t that great of a solution.

I prefer racks that secure bikes by grabbing the wheels so I now have a 1Up
hitch rack. Even that can be a slight pain when transporting a bike with
radically different wheel size than the last bike that was transported.

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone