I had some bit of hope that these would use an consistent gear progression
of 15-17-20-24 on the 13-34, but no ..... S-Works does the overly big 15-18
jump along with the 18-21-24 which is unnecessarily close. I often wonder
of anyone who designs these actually rides it. IRD does some weird cog
progression with some of their offerings as well.