Hi Minh,
I read all the thoughtful responses, and they brought up ideas I hadn’t
considered. My suspicion on the cause of any shimmy is the stacked flex
points in the handlebar to load system.

Your setup looks fine and I think a basket is the height of chic. If you
have a basket, you don’t need a bag, right? I do like small bags attached
to the outside of the basket. That’s a nice way to “modern” up your setup.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca_EscbLkTC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My Quickbeam doesn’t shimmy with a front load, but I’ve got a steel Salsa
stem, with steel Sycip Java Boy bars, previously (15+) years with WTB
flared drops. The basket is welded to the rack, which attaches to the canti
posts and fork crown, and previously (14+ years) I used hose clamps. Solid
either way.

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif