Probably too late now, but it seems like this is something that could be a
legit warranty claim. I can't see a use mode breaking the down tube around
the middle like that, and it's suspicious it happened right around the
water bottle boss.

It's great Tim is going with the flow. I'd be frustrated if this was my $2k
frame.

Eric