I'd really like bike like this for a drop bar build, but I just could not
pull the trigger without knowing the top tube length.  My guess is that
this is designed for upright riding only, which seems to be the way Riv is
trending.  Good luck to all those who pick this up.  It looks like a nice
design.

Matt