I feel like a lot of recent riv designs not only would require a short stem
but also downsizing a frame size for a proper drop bar set up. Not good or
bad in my mind, just inherent in the long top tube designs they have been
favoring lately. I will likely end up buying a ROADUNO, and had hoped to
put drops on it but based off of what we know so far I'm not sure I'll be
able to without dropping down a size. I don't want to do so from an
aesthetic perspective, so risers or swept back bars it'll be!