I’ve got Boscos, Toscos, Rene Herse Maes os, and Some HWY onecos. I’ve ridden
albatross, bull horns, fun3s, high risers, etc.

They’re great. Having strong feelings about a handlebar seems strange to me. I
like the multiple positions on a drop bar as much as I like the upright
position on albatross’.

Just like cruising can be as much or less fun as a group ride.

I admire Leah for not letting preconceived notions prevent her from trying new
things. I’ve been shunned by roadies at group rides and hipsters at critical
mass. Laugh it off and eat some tacos.

Best,

Aaron in El Paso