Catherine, you might find Velocity to be very helpful. We're going through
a replacement process for a couple of well-built Velocity Dyads that
prematurely showed stress marks and a couple of fractures similar to yours.
They were very lightly ridden (in terms of mileage, weight/load, type of
riding, and riding surfaces) on a Wilbury. After seeing photos, Velocity
volunteered to replace them — and cautioned against riding them. They were
sympathetic about the whole situation and accommodating. Good luck with it.