So I installed some SKS fenders on my wife's bike and you know the
rear fender how it attaches to the bike near the kickstand bottom
bracket area?  Well in cases where it creates a big gap between the
fender and the tire is there any type of spacer that can be purchased
to go between the fender and where it attaches so that it doesn't look
awful?  The rest of the fender looks fine and then there is that big
gap at that point.