I cannot comment on the flyer. However, for my very upright position my B67 is
really perfect. Since getting it I no longer need or use padded shorts. I have
cycled probably 1,500 miles with it in total comfort. I’ve gone 4 hours
practically non stop & did a 6 day bikecamping adventure on it. Zero problems.
Perhaps I got lucky but the squeaks are very minimal. I’ve not even tried to
eliminate them - they are that minor. I was gifted a lovely honey brown B17
that I’ve not even tried as I do not want to mess with perfection. The B67 is a
really comfortable saddle. It does take some tweaking especially regarding how
far up the nose should point. I took my wrenches with me for the first 5 or six
rides making minor adjustments. It is so good now I am afraid to touch it.
Please note; some folks report issues when leaning forward on a B67. I have had
no such issues moving from being very upright (Bosco bar) at the grips to
grabbing the much lower & further away flats on the bar. In truth, I do not
stay in that position very long.:) But it is fine while down there.

Sent from my iPhone