On my Clem with 48mm Gravelking SS tires set up tubeless, I leave the house
most days @ 35-37 psi f/r. I am 170-175lbs. and most rides are mixed surface
with some dirt and some fine gravel but mostly paved. I think this pressure is
just about right? I was on a sub24 and had a tire that was loosing air. My
Lezyne mini pump just was not cutting it. Another rider pulled out his Topeak
Road Morph pump with in line gauge - holy crap! I think I ordered mine that
evening & it is fantastic. I did not want it hanging from the bike so it
normally resides in my Fifth Season Squall basket sack with other ride
essentials. As for accuracy, the morph’s in line gauge seems in sync with my
Topeak mountain floor pump.

Sent from my iPhone