Was it Bette Davis who said "getting old ain't for the faint of heart" ?

I, too, will hit my three-score and ten in December and I know my bike
accident in 2016 where  a car turning right into the bike lane landed me
with an L1 compression fracture...mostly healed and I'm a little arthritic,
so less limber than I used to be.

That being said, the configuration of Moustache bars, 9cm stem and saddle
level with the stem , so I'm leaning at about a 45 degree angle still works
the best for me. If I can still ride for a couple of hours steadily,
regardless of what the actual distance is...(and I know I can download
Strava if I want to)...I am good with that and grateful I can still do it.
On a single-speed with a low gear. But still under my own power, however
diminished it is.