Nothing wrong with walking...and it's good you're being careful. After my
2016 run-in with a car, a few days later, I thought I could do a little 2
kilometer walk , and man, did I pay for that. Bad enough I couldn't ride
for the rest of the fall, which is my favorite riding time...but I also had
to slow my roll for a few weeks where walking was concerned. Sounds like
you're being smarter than I was, however.

All the best

On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 4:04:15 PM UTC-5 Joel S wrote:

> Thanks Ryan.  I am hoping to be able to walk more than 2 blocks soon, as
> this was a relatively easy procedure.  Walking looks great right now.
>
> On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 1:21:51 PM UTC-4 Ryan wrote:
>
>> Well, I do hope your recovery goes well and you can get back on the bike.
>> I try not to obsess about this, but who knows how many miles are left on
>> the odometer, right? And since I walk rather than ride in the winter...I
>> figure...carpe diem
>>
>> On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 12:12:28 PM UTC-5 Joel S wrote:
>>
>>> Exactly.  My speed is now just slow and I don’t care, my distance is
>>> shortened.  I think this season is over for me so I will see what next year