I entirely agree. I mostly successfully avoid giving those unskilled auto
drivers the finger. However, as I wave in a friendly way, but with my heart
burning, I think how I’m still giving the rotten person my middle finger,
just camouflaged by its four friends.

Dave, who does not trust any driver even in this relatively calm section of
exurbia