One more vote for Albastache bars.

Recently rode a couple days through wine country in Paso Robles, CA. Each
day was about thirty miles, and particularly enjoyed the bars after adding
these drop bar grips
<https://redshiftsports.com/products/cruise-control-drop-bar-grips?variant=32534054830159>

from Redshift (a nod to Craig Montgomery for always adding grips on his
drop bars) - Patrick, these are similar to Ergon grips, but for drop bars -
not quite as nice as Ergons, but they make a huge difference. I understand
there's a trick to removing the sleeve from rubber Ergons. I haven't
figured that one out yet.

The Albastache bar has about six inches of fore-aft real estate, just right
for me. I grip by the hoods for a slight tuck, the bar ends for upright,
and join the thumb knuckles at the stem on long climbs. I personally found
the (approximate) nine inches and eleven inches of the Chocos and Toscos,
respectively, too far in fore-aft motion - too stretched and then too far
upright on my Sam.

Cheers,

Chris
SB, CA