IMO, the peak of my interest remains with the Atlantis and Saluki, though I
would like to try one of the Toyo Homers of the 700c variety and maybe a
Wilbury.  The move to being upright does not interest me, yet, and I have
not seen anything that interests me in a new frameset.  I imagine one day I
might be looking for an upright bike, but I wonder what the options will be
at that time.

I do like some of the clothing options they offer, namely the wool, but
none of it fits me, with my long arms/torso.  I'm a big fan of the sweaters
from a few years ago though, because the sleeves appear designed to roll
up, but would love to see more items with long arms for riders wanting to
keep their wrists warm on cold rides.  I'd love to see a heavier equivalent
to the Surly wool jersey, with the extra long sleeves and thumb holes.

Best regards,
Matt in Oswego