The following components are for sale. Send me an offer and we can work out
final price and shipping:

*Please message me for photos of the following items:*

*Sold together. *

Shimano Tiagra brake levers.

Shaminao Dura Ace, 9 speed bar end shifters.

Shimano BR R650 side caliper front and rear brakes.

Nitto M151F compact drop handlebar. 46 mm width. Approximately 140 mm drop.

Brooks leather handlebar tape (black).

Nitto Tallux quill stem.

Jagwire Cables for brakes and shifters including cable stops.

*Sold separately*

173 mm crankset.  Silver.

46, 34T chain rings.

kmc 9 speed chain.

Front Derailer: Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed.

Rear Derailleur:  Shimano Deore (model M591) long cage 9 speed.

9 speed 11-32t  Shimano Cassette. Mounted on Velocity A23 wheel with 9
speed hub. I can remove the cassette if you'd like to buy separately.

Velocity A23 Wheel Set 32/32 700c.

Shimano bottom bracket. BB-UN55 sealed cartridge unit. 110 mm. 68 BC1.37 x
24

Stainless steel bottle cages (set of two)