Agreed. I think the current situation (iPhone just changed that to “Siri
ratio”) is fine. If you think some of your friends here might want to buy
your item, post it. If you think you’ll get hand wringing or eye rolling
over the bike, the parts, or the gear, and you’re not a troll… don’t.

That said, I think that’s a fantastic topic for a thread!
“What for sale stuff do you have that you’d NEVER post on the Riv List?”

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif