The frame shipped out yesterday and should be here tomorrow! I guess it
helps make up for the months I waited for my Susie! Haha. And wouldn’t you
know it, Black Friday sale at AVT bike so she’s getting some Paul brake
levers and a White Industries ENO crank. I couldn’t resist! Unfortunately,
the wheels I have are black Dyad’s not silver, but that will have to wait
until after the holidays for the wallet to recover…