Laing, I've heard the term "galling" before, but I always thought it meant
threads were somehow corroded, filled with debris, or buggered from cross
threading.
I've also heard the term used to describe my personality...hehe...but that's a
thread for elsewhere.
It's Friday afternoon. Can you tell? Yee-haw!!!
Scott

    On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 03:33:52 PM MST, lconley <lcon...@brph.com>