The Nivex is on the market now, and I really like the look of it. Even at
$729.00 it feels like money well spent if you want something a little
different and appreciate all that goes into making something like this.
KUDOs to Jan for sticking with it.
Nivex Rear
<https://www.renehersecycles.com/shop/components/derailleurs/nivex-rear-derailleur/>
[image: Oregon-Outback-RH_Nivex-600x387.jpeg]

For a custom Rivendell, it might make for a very sweet build. If my ship
comes in I'd be tempted to spring for one, but I'll hold out until I see
the new Riv rear derailer.

Marty