I'm all peanut gallery on this one. I'm reminded of a Canadian rock band I
listened to as a teen named Max Webster. They had an album called "High
Class in Borrowed Shoes". I never really related much to that title until
right now...... and how underneath the inflated image of "high class"
resides the person, place or thing as it truly is. In this case, it's
"just" a derailleur regardless of the sales pitch and inflated sense of
worthiness. Not to diminish the "just", I mean that as the authenticity of
Existence. A derailleur is a marvelous and ingenious thing and no amount of
over or under inflating can change that.