I’m a big fan of riding fixed. It just feels good to me, but I’m not an
evangelist: “more for me, I guess!” I like having a second gear option (two
rings, dingle cog), but almost never use the low gear.

Will’s Roadini is like a Golden Age tribute bike. I love it. Now I kinda
want one, but I’ll go swap tires around on the bikes I’ve got, instead.

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif