I just read through the thread with interest - I didn't realize it was from
Sept 2022 until the last post!

I've used Paul cantis, a Neo-retro /Touring setup, and Minimotos. Minimotos
were the only brake that worked on two bikes to eliminate judder.
Absolutely worth it for that alone. I sold one pair when I parted out the
Pinarello cross bike, and the other set will probably stay on the Frances
forever.
I've never used the Paul levers, but now I'd consider it if I ever build a
flat-bar bike again. Paul drop bar levers would be AMAZING, in both long
and short pull.
I have Moon Units on the Quickbeam, since the special green anodizing looks
good with the bike (it clashed with the Frances green). I mimicked the
straddle height from the CX-50 stock setup, and they work great.

I do have a set of NIB Klampers I considered building a bike around, but
went with yet another canti-post bike (a Bruce Gordon, woot!).

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif (did it really just stop raining?)