On my Quickbeam, the only Paul braking bits I've got are green Moon Units.
I have used the Neo-Retro / Touring setup on another bike, and switched to
Minimotos due to brake judder. I've never had judder on my Quickbeam. As
Mark said, regular road levers work with both minimotos and cantis.

I love minimotos. They stop great. They look a little funny, since they
aren't symmetrical. Setup was easy. I think you could flip some washers
around to get the noodle side of the brake not to knock the fender.

A Minimoto in front seems like the opposite strategy from a Neo-retro in
front. Paul Tourings are stronger brakes than Neo-retros, and Minimotos are
stronger yet. I doubt in practice you'd notice.

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif