Two separate questions. Regarding the Bosco; I am curious how others
approach the Bosco from a fit perspective. I love mine on my Clem. Its a
540 wide and came with a 135 FacePlater. Mine is positioned with the tips
between 2"-3" above the saddle nose. With the 135 stem those tips come back
perhaps not as far as most folks? When pedaling, the tips do not come back
far enough to cross an imaginary line between my knee caps. Turning the bar
the tips do cross this line but the bars are high enough to pass over the
knees - no contact. I fiddled with this a lot when I got the bike and the
way I have it really works well for me. I am just curious how other folks
have these handlebars set up particularly on a Gus / Susie? Thanks in
advance for sharing.
Regarding the V--5 stem, I just really like it & am considering using one
on my Gus. Any drawbacks? From a purely aesthetic perspective it kind of
bothers me that the knurled center portion of the bar is exposed. A minor
thing I know...