Mine doesn't have a built in hanger.

I went with cantilevers - easier to put bigger tires on with fenders and
also I am using drop bars. I have Paul Motolite V-brakes on my Gus ( and
other V-brakes on other bikes) and I don't see any advantage in braking for
V-brakes (nor discs for that matter) over cantilevers, but I do live in
Florida.

Laing