1Up. Whatever car this goes on would need a hitch mount, with 2” preferred.

i worried about putting my (metal) fendered Quickbeam on the rack, and cut
short bits of pipe insulation, and imagined different ways to support the
fender from underneath, with something between the fender and the tire…
total overthink. Pipe insulation on the bar “protected the paint,” but it
just worked.

My car is a Kia Soul with a 2” hitch, and a single 1up rack that pretty
much always stays on the car.

If your rack needs to go on the car when the bike goes on, 1up sells
couture wall mounts, but I’d be fine throwing my rack under the porch until
I need it. (Actually, don’t do that. Aluminum reacts with soil contact and
will corrode if left sitting in the dirt too long - I learned that while
selling my dad’s hoarded Indian motorcycles, whoops)

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif (now with snow)