I'll give a mildly enthusiastic recommendation for the Blue Lug/Fairweather
poncho. I use it anytime I need to ride in the rain and it does a pretty
good job. It's not great for windy rain conditions, but I doubt any poncho
would be. Someone above mentioned they're low vis colors, which is true,
but you can spruce it up with some reflective material/tape without doing
damage to the waterproof fabric.