Hi Mackenzy — I find it uncomfortable to pedal out of the saddle for more
than a few strokes with my hands in the primary grip position on swept back
bars. With a grip in the 'hooks' of the bars on Albatross, Billie or Ron's
Ortho bars it's no problem for me. I've installed Boscos on a bike I built
up for a friend and found that the secondary or hooks position ahead of the
levers was not very good for climbing or spirited riding.

I would think given the height of your bars, the tilt of your bars making
the grip almost parallel with the ground and the general shape of Boscos
that climbing out of the saddle would be uncomfortable and a little
unnatural.

I see you have your stem pretty low, do you wish for lower bars? If so you
might consider the Losco or the Billie, they're both plenty wide with lots
of sweep back but much less rise.