Let's see:

Beater - Flying Pigeon
Bomber - Gust Boots Willsen, Crust Scapegoat
Single speed - Protoveloosa/Mystery Bike, Frank Jones Sr., Trek District,
Velo Orange Neutrino, Maxway Resurectio, another Flying Pigeon
Touring Bike - Bombadil
Lightish Road Bike - Rivendell Custom, Gitane Tour de France
Do-all racked and bagged bike - Crustendell Clementine Clydesdale Cargo
Cycle Conversion
Mixte - Rivendell Keven's Custom, Betty Foy, Rosco Bubbe Medium Mountain
Mixte, Rosco Bubbe Baby
Loaner - Bike Friday Metro
Project Bike - 1973 Schwinn Paramount P-15 restoration

Additional categories
Gravel  - Rosco Bubbe V1
English Racer - Pashley Guv'nor
Museum Piece - Gitane Tour de France (different one - original except for
the sew-ups)
Others - another Schwinn Paramount P-15, Scott Sub 10,

I guess I have too many single speeds...

Laing

Hi Tom — This appeared as a little blurb in Rivendell Reader No. 42 on page
6 (online in the Rivendell archive here
<http://notfine.com/rivendell/RR42.pdf>).

[image: Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 8.14.15 PM.png]