Hi All,

I noticed that in this little blurb, Grant never said "need"--just "how
many"--And if you think about it, it matches up pretty well with the
current Riv lineup:

a beater: Clem
a bomber: Gus/Susie
a single speed: Quickbeam / Frank Jones (not current but let's roll with it)
a touring bike: AHH (or Atlantis, or Appaloosa, or Sam, or...)
a lightish road bike: Roadini / Roadeo
a do-all racked and bagged bike: Atlantis / Appaloosa (or Clem or Sam or
Platypus or...)
a mixte: Platypus (or Clem)
a loaner: Sam (I dunno, seems like a good loaner bike as its so versatile)
a work in progress: what is the current WIP Riv model?

Not perfect matches, but works for me.  Anyway, that's how I interpreted
the blurb.

Mike (currently with only two in the rotation: a Sam and a beater)