I disagree with Garth,

I also bought one (to use as a S&S coupler wrench as well as a BB lockring
wrench) -- like the entire H-Z tool line it is not fancy  (you'll not
mistake it for something from https://www.abbeybiketools.com/ ), but it is
decently made, and works well. I's say to me is is worth at least $15 if
not a couple of dollars more. If you're running a professional vintage bike
repair shop and use it several times a day you might want something more
robust, but for the other 99.999997657% of us, this will do the trick, and
I'm very glad Rivendell has made it available.

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL