I am equally amused as Beth, but for other reasons. I see Riv and
Rapha as arriving at exactly the same level of exclusivity via very
different paths. The complaints about Rapha are pretty much exactly
the same things Riv unbelievers spout in other venues.

I don't own any rapha stuff, but I might prefer Rapha Smurf Undies
over Grant Petersen
 underoos.

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM,  <rswat...@me.com> wrote:
> Rapha Smurf Undies would be EPIC!!!
>

> On May 26, 2010, at 16:50, "S.Cutshall" <clotht...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I don't know much, but I do know this:
>>
>> I will NOT sleep well until I can completely adorn myself in all
>> things Rapha.  I am not just talking what's available currently, I am
>> talking soaps, shampoo, conditioner, sheets, pillowcases, the paint on
>> the walls of my abode...
>>
>> I want my daughter to wear Rapha undies with Rapha Smurfs on them, I
>> want my wife to wear a Rapha cologne when we sit next to one another &
>> eat Rapha-made food.
>>
>> A ton of Rapha is still four tons too little in my book.
>>
>> I dream of a World, and that world is called Rapha World.
>>
>> -Scott

>> Groups "RBW Owners Bunch" group.
>> rbw-owners-bunch+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit this group at