Hi Patrick-

Thanks for the compliment! The bars are the Nitto 177 (aka the Noodle).

This is my road-gravel-singletrack bike hence the need for same wild
gearing. Its a 38 in the front and a 10-42 in the back. I don't use the 36
and 42 tooth cogs very often but when I do its usually on very steep and
loose terrain. These bailout gears can be a life saver!

My other bikes are vintage road bikes so they use traditional
gearing...53/39, 13-25, etc.

The tires are RH Snoqualmie Passes (700x44). They are great!

Josh Youngberg
Bainbridge Island, WA
USA