Thanks Brian! The bar wrap is teal, but dusty from the trail. I had the
bike built by riv and didn't specify anything either way regarding
treatment but I think they put on a coat of clear shellac (this is my first
time using cloth tape and not sure I know the difference between shellacked
and not, but it doesn't seem like just plain fabric).

All--I agree with Ted, keep the photos coming. It's everyone's beautiful
images that inspired me to stop being a lurker and share mine.

--dan