Yes Patrick, I remember a particularly windy Spring ride with you and Tarik
and a few others on the Bosque trail. We were assaulted by huge tumbleweeds
on the way downstream, but on the way back the wind had shifted just enough
to be fully behind us and gave us a mighty boost for the  uphill run. That
was probably that 2008 ride you tried to post. I do miss a lot about the
riding we did in NM but between jobs and a need for a moister climate we
ended up back in the PNW. Glad to hear you're still cranking.

Cheers!
Jamie