Johnny: I, too, love red Rivendells, but this one is orange. The light did
not cooperate today, I guess.

Ryan: what I take to be a serial number is partially obscured by the cable
guide and by some touch-up paint. The visible portion appears to read
"9600," though the 9 and the terminal 0 may be different characters.