So, I’m just going to say it. This is the reason I ditched 26” for mixed
surface riding. I was having trouble finding tires that I liked (but he SK+
wasn’t available in 26” at the time). They were all really geared towards
knobby MTB applications and not hard pack / pavement mixed riding.

That said, Vittoria Mezcals are available in 26x2.1, ETRTO 52-559 (52mm).
They might work for you. I ran them for a while on my Gus Boots when I
first built it and they were quite nice. I was running 29x2.6” which was
overkill for my use case, but they were very comfortable. They make a bit
more road noise than the SKs you have now but they still roll well on
pavement.

The Humptulips are a solid choice as well. A friend of mine runs a similar
RH tire in their 27.5 variety (the name escapes me) and he loves them.

--
Ted Wood < ted.l.w...@gmail.com >